- A friendly and honourable tone among the participants is mandatory! Smack talk, infamies, inflammatory language and any other forms of harassment are strictly forbidden. This applies to in-game as well as forum conversation.
- No cheats! No hacks! No inventory drinking! No Lies! No third party programs! (except recording-,scanning- and VPN- software)
- No wilful lag and/or bug abuse! In particular:
- 'Shadow-Casting', 'Weapon-Swap Attack', 'Armor/Shield/Weapon-Reequip Lag', 'Firewall-Overflow', 'Double-Arrow Bug', 'Nova S.lvl20 Bug'
- During battle, 'Player Attack' has to be enabled all the time.
- Equipment change during battle is strictly forbidden.
- Duels take place on level 1-4 (arena with 4 columns, no stairs) or on level 16 (square in the northeast). Players need to compromise regarding where their encounter takes place.
- In case two participants shouldn't be able to come to terms, the affected players can reach a definite conclusion by tossing a virtual coin (Bot Commands: flip / toss).
- Each player is allowed to use a full belt (8 Potions) per round.
- Every single round starts after 'Guardian'. Prior to this, both players have to declare that they are ready.
- Prior to every single round, it's mandatory to inform your opponent(s) about what exact item-setup you are on.
- It is forbidden to use the 'Staff Recharge' skill during battle.
- It is forbidden to leave the defined arena wilfully during battle.
- After each duel, both players have to report the result to the forum!
- In the preliminary-round each duel consists of 4 single rounds
- The winner receives 3 points
- The loser receives 0 points
- If there is a draw, both players receive 1 point
- In the final tournament, each duel consists of 5 single rounds.
- The winner is the player who won most out of these 5 rounds.
- Note: If it comes to the improbable case of a Double-KO, the affected round counts as a won round for both participants. If one or more D-KO’s lead to a draw result, both players have to play an additional decision-round to determine the winner.
- Resurrect your opponent(s) after every won.
- In melee combat situations, it is in both players interest to swing back- and/or side-wards form time to time, to ensure a non-static combat flow.
- It is proscribed to use diagonal walk non-stop. Diagonal walk certainly is a legitimate tactic to avoid attacks, bring yourself into a beneficial position, or to survive in case you are running out of potions. But it is considered dishonourable to use this technique wilfully to out-potion your opponent(s), or to harass him/them.
- Every participant is obliged to record at least 3 of his tournament duels. This amount will increase with his tournament progress. We try to ensure that almost every duel will be recorded from at least one side. We plan to examine these files in spot tests. If we want to do so, we will step in contact with you via email or the forum. All the duels we want you to record, will get marked with an R next to your name in the 'Schedule Details' section.
Every participant is obliged to play at least one duel in 14 days. This time restriction will only apply for the preliminary round.
- If you absolve one of your duels during the 14 days deadline, your time interval will get reset back to 14 days. The deadline will also get reset if you let it expire, but this is certainly not in your interest; - read below!
- If you play two or even more duels in one deadline period, your time interval is not summing-up. 14 days is the maximum.
- In case the deadline should expire, the player who has been more active during the last 14 days, is declared the winner of the duel.
- It’s beneficial if you show activity in the forum. Try to publically arrange appointments with your opponent(s).
- If both players have shown no or the same amount of activity, the duel ends in a draw!
- It’s only possible to 'win', 'lose' or 'draw' one duel per deadline interval by virtue of this regulation. In case a participant already 'lost' or 'drawn' one duel due to the deadline regulation, he can’t get punished any further, even if he is / was behaving inactive towards multiple opponents.
- In case a participant had to play more than one duel, we will let him 'lose' or 'draw' the in our opinion easiest encounter first.
- In case both players honestly tried to arrange an appointment in the forum, but failed to play during the deadline because of some replicable reason(s), there is a chance to extend the deadline a few days. Though this exception is only possible, if both players state a clear visible fixed date in the concerning forum section.
- If one or both players fail to look after this fixed appointment, the administrators will decide who takes the win.
- In case a participants remains entirely inactive for 21 days, he will get disqualified and consequently drop out of the tournament.
- You can always find your remaining deadline time in the 'Schedule Details' section.
In case a participant is wilfully contravening against one ore more of these listed rules, the organizers reserve their right to disqualify the concerning person and exclude him/her from all further events!
We guarantee you that we will never hand any game recordings, you send us, to a third person.
Those files will get deleted right after they got examined!